Sunday 20 May 2012

The Crazy Chainsaw


I am trying to colour my drawing

Hi! I drew this yesterday. I have decided to create a blog where I can share my drawing. It is something I enjoy doing. I am 10 years old. So do let me know how you feel. This character is from Resident Evil -- a horror movie. I usually do not colour my drawing but I think I shall experiment with colours. However, i don't have many pens or colour pencils. I think I will ask my father to buy me some so that I can work with them.

I like this drawing although it is not perfect. It took me a long time to draw this.  The piece is still incomplete. I will try to colour this and post this agin when it is done. My problem isthat when I scan my art, I lose sm of the colours. sigh..

3 comments:

  1. Very abstract as well. Love the style... more, more ,more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try increasing the Resolution (DPI) to about 600 before you scan the picture. However, the file size will be quite large if you do this, so perhaps you can ask for permission (to save such a large file) first. Remember to change the profile to "Photo" or something along that line (Not Document or Black & White Document)so that the colours will be reflected in the computer. Of course, the alternative will be to take a photograph.

    & yes you should experiment with colours because colours contribute a lot to the atmosphere, mood and emotions of the characters. & different colours have different symbolism!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you. Looks like you are an expert. The file becomes too big and I cannot load to the blog.

      Delete