Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Attempt to Draw Nosferatu

The same art piece I uploaded but this time it is reproduced by taking a photograph

I took a photograph of my art work using a Canon camera. The colours came up nicer than if I were to scan my art piece. However, I still do not know how to clean up the border which is the actually the floor of my study room.

This picture of Nosferatu is drawn 2 weeks ago. I drew this when I was studying for my exams and I took some time off to relax. The character is also from Resident Evil.

7 comments:

  1. To get rid of the border, open the picture with Microsoft Office. Click on "Edit Pictures". Then, click on "Crop" on the right panel. Drag your mouse cursor to move the black "corners" and you can get rid of the border. Don't forget to save the picture as another file so that you do not lose the original one if anything goes wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will try to do but I am not allowed to use the computer now. I tried asking my daddy to help me just now but he said he was busy this week and early next week. Now, he says I must finish my homework.

      Delete
  2. yo the march baby...u are not allowed to use the PC, so i will help you with it...what's yr email? I have cleaned up the borders for you and sent it to your mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot for the picture. I have to wait for daddy to put it up.

      Delete
  3. Hello Marissa, I think your drawing's really swell! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, just in case you're wondering who Becky is, I'm Emmanuel and Samuel's mum, do you remember them? Sam loves drawing these same sort of pictures too and he thinks what you have done is way cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are aunty Rebecca right? I will draw more for you to see.

      Delete