Monday 18 June 2012

Chimera


Greek mythology
Chimera - A Creature from Greek Mythology
Hi again! I know that I have not been posting for quite a while. Hence, I thought I will post this. It is not Alucard. In fact, it is Chimera. For those who do not know what Chimera is, I will help you. He is a mixture of human, lion, snake and goat. Complicated, yes? There are actually a few kinds of Chimeras. You may want to go read about it. The creature comes from greek mythology, like Pegasus. I think more people would have heard of Pegasus. If you want to read more about this creature, you can go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(mythology)

Tell me what you think of this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fierce and difficult to draw. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks scary and somehow reminds me of Medusa. I like the fire that's being blown out 'cos it makes the creature look alive. Perhaps you can add more colours as the amount of white space is more than the amount of non-white space =)

    ReplyDelete