Friday 26 October 2012

Slender Man



Hi people! I am back. I am sorry that I have not been posting for a while. That is because I was working hard in school. Now that the examinations are over (and I think I did reasonably well), I am going to put up some postings.

This drawing above is Slender. If you are not familiar about this character, let me share a little about him. He is actually quite famous... an urban legend. It is not good to see this chap! He will cause FEAR to all his victims. He will also cause memory loss to those unfortunate souls who get to meet him. Slender Man generally appears (in modern times) as a tall man in a black or grey suit, red or black tie, and white shirt, with no eyes, mouth, or clearly defined facial features. It has no hair, and generally has normal-looking bare hands. Slenderman typically is depicted in imagery and literature as between 6 and 15 feet tall, depending on the situation, and in video as around 6-7 feet tall. Because of its inexact nature, and differences between series, no one has yet determined what it is.

I like this character because he is devious. According to what I have read, he is known to stalk children. That is why I am afraid of this character. If you want to see a real picture (that is up to you to believe), see this page http://theparanormalpastor.blogspot.sg/2011/07/slenderman_17.html .

What do you think of my drawing? Please give comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi March Baby, when I first saw this picture without scrolling down, the 8 "tentacles" in the background remind me of dark wings and spider. After reading the description, I thought of the shadow in the movie 'Bridge to Terabithia'. Slender's face here reminds me of Hello Kitty's face because his expression is up to us to imagine and I imagine him to be rather sad here from his posture and position of his face... so he doesn't look too devious to me, which is good for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Maybe I will try to find this movie to watch! I hope it is a scary movie!

      Delete