Friday 26 October 2012

Jeff the Killer




This is another piece of drawing that I did. I showed this to some of my classmates and they liked it. One of them is Faith, my good friend from my school.

This character was created by CreepyPasta. He is known as Jeff the Killer. This character looks scary! When he says "Go to Sleep", it means "go die" or something to this effect.

I think I did a good job trying to capture his image in this drawing. What do you think of this piece of art? What do you think of my effort to give this picture some colours? Please give me your views.

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice piece of work with the scary effect. While the words "Go to sleep" have an inferential meaning, I think they could be taken literally to tell children to go to bed, just like a poster that promotes going to bed early. Good job March Baby! & yes, to avoid getting killed... I'm going to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going to post more drawings. Pls give your opinion! By the way, have you heard of Jeff the Killer?

      Delete