Sunday 3 November 2013

Insidious (The Darkness)


Hi! I am truly sorry that I have not been blogging for quite a while as I had a lot of things going on the past few months. Anyways, since I have some free time after my exams, I decided that I could post some of my drawings.

I have created another character. This drawing that I have posted is one of my original creations, named "Insidious (The Darkness)". Insidious is able to summon a huge, powerful and terrifying beast.... from his hair! How I was inspired to draw this was that I happened to come across an artist who drew a monster and another creature came into existence from its hair. I wished I took note of the name of this artist.

I am really happy how this character of mine turned out. Hope to see your comments about this truly, horrifying beast! Give me comments either in this blog or my facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment